Saturday, July 01, 2006

not much time

4 European teams in the semifinals.

Great match by Germany, questionable substitutions by Argentina...I wish I saw more of the "fracas" after the match.

Italy did what they needed to against Ukraine

I almost called the England Portugal game perfectly, except that Portugal won the shootout...They had a goal disallowed for offsides in extra time.

France outplayed Brazil, deserved win. The announcers might fellate Zidane if given the opportunity.

I thought it was a red card:

2 Comments:

Blogger Duffless said...

I think you may be right, it does look more intentional in the replay. Dirty Limey!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Dan Nolan said...

was it when he stepped on him or when he pushed 'ian-Ron? or both? The ref did not look like he was issuing a card until after the push.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home