Thursday, June 08, 2006

I know I Said I'd Never Post Here


I've decided that instead of clogging up The Foundation Blog with posts about the likes of Kolo and Yaya Toure, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Gianluigi Buffon, and Kaka...I'll post them here.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about , it's the World Cup. Yes, I am the only American that isn't a first or second generation immigrant that is excited about this. I have evereything planned out...I got a DVR so I can record the games, and watch them when I get home from work. I will be on round the clock internet blackout during game times. Meaning, any site that could show me a score of a game, will be blocked! Netflix will probably get a lot of views during the month of June and July.

Anyway, I look forward to bringing you my views, opinions, rants and raves about this years World Cup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home